5.0 From 10 Reviews
|Charge Voltage||24 V|
|Charge Rate||4 A|
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Fast delivery, very well packaged with competitive pricing. Recommended
MB - Dinbych-y-Pysgod -
MG - Barnstaple -
Only used a few times on my Mobility scooter, its really good scooter seems to have more power, a lot better than the charger that came with my scooter
DE - Leeds -
I have a 12v version of the brilliant CTEK chargers so it was a natural choice. To get the same quality in a 24v charger to look after new high quality batteries is a must.
MG - Ware -
All OK so far. One week of use.
KJ - Leicester -
A cost effective and reliable charger ideal for wheelchairs, mobility equipment and 24V backup systems where maintaining batteries at maximum capacity is vital. The MXT 4.0 has been designed to provide charging and maintenance to all 24V lead acid battery systems.
For mobility scooters and wheelchairs with the 3 pin style connector, you also require the CTEK 3 Pin XLR Comfort Connect Adaptor.
- 4A output charges batteries from 8Ah up to 100Ah and maintains larger batteries up to 250Ah
- Fully automatic 8 step charging includes patented desulphation and pulse maintenance programmes
- Compact tough design - splash resistant & dustproof to IP65
- Recond programme - special programme to revive deeply discharged batteries
- Cold weather programme for charging batteries in cold conditions and for AGM batteries
- 2 year warranty
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.