|Height inc. terms
56515 Banner Running Bull EFB Car Battery
Banner, The Power Company have been producing top quality since 1937. Coming out of Austria and distributing predominantly across Europe and Asia. But like all the big battery companies they ship to worldwide distributors. Banner Batteries manufacture their products for many sectors, such as automotive, commercial, leisure, industrial, telecoms, power infrastructure and many more. With their commitment to quality Banner has secured major partnerships to the biggest automotive manufacturers in the world such as BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Aston Martin, Suzuki, Volvo and many more.
Banner Running Bull EFB technology is used primarily for start/stop systems with a high energy requirement. The Running Bull EFB battery is first and foremost the perfect answer for everything from small to upper mid-range cars.
EFB batteries are an enhanced version of standard wet-flooded technology and are usually for everything from small to upper mid-range cars. Special applications like hybrid cars and vehicles with early stop start technology would require these specialist EFB batteries. The primary benefits of EFB technology are improved charge acceptance and greater cyclic durability when operating in a reduced state of charge. It is important to replace an EFB battery for an EFB battery in most cases. Please refer to the vehicles owner manual for specific requirements.
Running Bull EFB Features:
• The range covers capacities from 38-95 Ah
• Up to 270,000 engine starts
• Glass fleece cover on the separator and special active mass composition
• The key to the durability of the battery is provided by twice the cyclical life of conventional starter batteries and its robust design: M2 classification pursuant to EN 50342-1
• Top V3 vibration resistance rating pursuant to EN 50342-1
• “Carbon loaded”: The carbon additives lead to a marked reduction of the charging time!
• Double Top for maximum protection against leaks and operational safety
• Zero maintenance due to modern calcium/calcium mesh technology
3 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.