|Height inc. terms
50900 Banner Running Bull Backup Auxiliary Car Battery
Banner, The Power Company have been producing top quality since 1937. Coming out of Austria and distributing predominantly across Europe and Asia. But like all the big battery companies they ship to worldwide distributors. Banner Batteries manufacture their products for many sectors, such as automotive, commercial, leisure, industrial, telecoms, power infrastructure and many more. With their commitment to quality Banner has secured major partnerships to the biggest automotive manufacturers in the world such as BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Aston Martin, Suzuki, Volvo and many more.
The Running Bull Backup is the ideal support for starter batteries owing to the fact that it uses the same trend-setting technology as that employed in the “big” Running Bull. The small power pack is utilised in vehicles with a start/stop system and additional electronics with a high energy requirement such as redundant safety systems or power steering.
• Valve-regulated AGM battery (VRLA)
• Range of three types with capacities from 9-20 Ah
• Used by Audi, BMW, Mercedes and Volvo as the O.E. fitment.
• Three times greater cycle resistance than conventional starter batteries: highest M3 classification pursuant to EN 50342-1
• Leak-proof due to electrolyte bonding into an absorbent glass mat
• Zero maintenance due to recombination technology
• Installation in a lateral position possible (max. 90° angle)
3 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.