£ 299.05 inc. VATPrice
£ 24.99 inc. VATStandard DeliveryOut Of Stock
These units are Made to Order.
Please contact us for a lead time.
|Capacity (C10)||470 Ah|
|Capacity (C20)||507 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||282 mm|
L2V470 Marathon 2V L Series Network AGM Battery - NALL020470HM0FA
The Marathon L and XL series
The Marathon L and XL series are manufactured by the battery giant Exide and are designed for durability in telecommunications and electric utility applications. The Marathon L/XL series provides high performance and reliability in medium and long duration discharge applications. Using Exide expertise and patented technology the Marathon L and XL series are able to offer an impressive 12 year design life.
• Robust design – for maximum service float life
• Wide range of capacities and voltages – scalable to any power need
• Short recharging time – high availability
• Optimal energy density – saves floor space
• Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
• Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life
• High-Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology
• Nominal capacity 14 – 600 Ah
• Design life: 12 years
• Available as standard or flame retardant version (UL 94-V0)
• Grid plates with superior lead calcium alloy for excellent corrosion resistance
• Very low gassing due to internal gas recombination (99% efficiency)
• Low self discharge rate, enabling extended storage capability
• Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/-22
• Approval for blocks: Underwriter Laboratories (UL)
• Trouble-free transportation of operational blocks and cells, no restriction for most rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR clause A67)
• Manufactured in Europe in our ISO 9001 certified production plants
• Capacities (1.8V/C 20 degrees C): C1: 324.0Ah
• Terminals: 2xF-M8
• Internal Resistance acc. to IEC 896-2 mOhms: 0.14
1 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.