£ 155.80 inc. VATPrice
£ 7.99 inc. VATStandard DeliveryOut Of Stock
These units are Made to Order.
Please contact us for a lead time.
|Range||Marathon M FT|
|Capacity (C10)||35 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||189 mm|
M12V35FT Marathon 12V M-FT Series Network AGM Battery - NAMF120035HMOMA
The Marathon M-FT series
The Marathon FT series are manufactured by the battery giant Exide and are designed for durability in telecommunications and electric utility applications. The Marathon M-FT series provides high performance and reliability in medium and long duration discharge applications. The location of the terminals on the front (vs. the top) of the battery greatly facilitates the installation and maintenance when placed in a cabinet enclosure or on a standard relay rack tray. Marathon FT series offers an incredible 12 year design life.
• Improved Total Cost of Ownership - due to a very long design life: 15 years
• Front terminal design – easy access for faster installation and maintenance
• Durable polypropylene casing (available as flame retardant) – maintains structural integrity in higher operating temperatures
• Short recharging time – high availability
• Optimal energy density – saves floor space
• Completely recyclable – low CO2 footprint
• Design life: 15 years (until 80% C10 at 20°C and 1.80Vpc)
• Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life
• High-Compression Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology
• Nominal capacity 35.0 – 200 Ah
• Central degassing
• Available as standard or flame retardant version (UL 94 V-0)
• Grid plates with superior lead low calcium high tin alloy
• Very low gassing due to internal gas recombination (99 % efficiency)
• Low self discharge rate, enabling extended storage capability
• Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/-22
• Approval: Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
• Trouble-free transportation of operational blocks and cells. no restriction for most rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR clause A67)
• Manufactured in Europe in our ISO 9001 certified production plants
• Terminals: M-M6-90
• Internal Resistance acc. to IEC 896-2 mOhms: 11.1
C1 : 27.2Ah (1.6V/C 20 degrees C)
C3 : 30.8Ah (1.7V/C 20 degrees C)
C8 : 35.0Ah (1.8V/C 25 degrees C)
C10: 35.0Ah (1.8V/C 20 degrees C)
1 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.