£ 104.94 inc. VATPrice
£ 7.99 inc. VATStandard DeliveryOut Of Stock
These units are Made to Order.
Please contact us for a lead time.
5.0 From 1 Reviews
|Product Code||S312/26 G5|
|Capacity (C10)||24.7 Ah|
|Capacity (C20)||26 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||125 mm|
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Price of battery very competitive and delivery excellent.
GV - Wantage -
S312/26 G5 Powerfit - S300 Series - Sealed VRLA Battery
VdS Approved G 102107
Exide are one of the leading battery manufacturers companies in the world and have been delivering quality in the automotive and infrastructure sectors for more than 130 years!
GNB - Industrial Power - A Division of Exide Technologies
– A division of Exide Technologies – offers an extensive range of storage products and services, including solutions for telecommunication systems, railway applications, mining, photovoltaic (solar energy), uninterrupted power supply (UPS), electrical power generation and distribution, fork lifts and electric vehicles.
Powerfit S300 Series
GNB’s Powerfit S300 batteries are general purpose batteries designed to fulfil the highest standards in performance and safety, proven by the renowned VdS certification. They are the ideal solution for applications such as security & alarm systems, emergency lighting, signalling, and any other UPS application where compact and reliable back-up power is key.
• Rechargeable VRLA batteries in which the electrolyte is fixed in a glass mat (with very fine glass fibres)
• Perfect combination of energy storage performance and reliability
• Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life
• Nominal capacity 1.2 – 38 Ah
• 5 years design life at 20 °C ambient temperature (80% remaining capacity)
• Container material conforms to UL 94 V-0
• Designed in accordance with IEC 60896-21/22
• Grid plate construction consisting of a lead calcium alloy
• Low gas emission due to high gas recombination of 99%
• Low self-discharge rate (about 3% / month at 20 °C)
• Trouble-free transport of operational blocks, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR clause A67)
• Completely recyclable
• Other P/N: NAS3120026VW0FA
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
*Please refer to the Data Sheet for more technical specifications
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.