No Longer Available
This item is no longer available from the manufacturer.
Our recommended replacement is below. XL12V85 Marathon XP Network Battery
|Capacity (C10)||87 Ah|
|Capacity (C20)||92 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||226 mm|
S512/92 Powerfit - S500 Series - Sealed VRLA Battery
Exide are one of the leading battery manufacturers companies in the world and have been delivering quality in the automotive and infrastructure sectors for more than 130 years!
GNB - Industrial Power - A Division of Exide Technologies
– A division of Exide Technologies – offers an extensive range of storage products and services, including solutions for telecommunication systems, railway applications, mining, photovoltaic (solar energy), uninterrupted power supply (UPS), electrical power generation and distribution, fork lifts and electric vehicles.
Powerfit S500 Series
GNB’s Powerfit S500 batteries are high energy density batteries designed to fulfil the highest standards in performance and safety. They are the ideal solution for applications such as security & alarm systems, emergency lighting, signalling, and any other UPS application where compact and reliable back-up power is key.
• Especially designed for safety power supplies and UPS, Powerfit S500 batteries with their reliable high current discharge character are perfect for these applications
• Perfect combination between energy storage and high current performance
• Maintenance-free (no topping up) during the whole service life
• Nominal capacity 25–185 Ah
• 7 years design life at 20°C ambient temperature (80% remaining capacity)
• Case material acc. to UL 94-HB
• In compliance with IEC 896-2 Grid plate construction consisting of a lead calcium alloy
• Low gas emission due to internal gas recombination (99% efficient)
• Low self-discharge rate (about 3%/month at 20°C)
• Proof against deep discharge according to DIN 43 539 T5
• Trouble-free transportation of operational blocks, no restrictions for rail, road, sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR clause A 67)
• Completely recyclable
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
*Please refer to the Data Sheet for more technical specifications
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.