|Trojan TR GC2-48-G
|Height inc. terms
|M8 Threaded Posts
GC2-48-G Trojan 48V Lithium-Ion Battery
Trojan Batteries was founded in 1925 and has become one of the world's leading manufacturer of deep-cycle, Solar and motive batteries. Trojan produces a broad range of energy storage solutions including deep-cycle Flooded, AGM, Gel and Lithium batteries. Trojan's deep-cycle flooded batteries are the flagship battery range. Engineered to provide rugged durability, outstanding performance and long life, Trojan's deep-cycle flooded batteries are perfectly suited for use in a variety of golf and electric vehicles. These powerful deep-cycle flooded batteries feature Trojan's historically-proven engineering and T2 Technology, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
Trojan's Lithium-Ion Batteries
Next in a long line of trusted Trojan power, the new GC2 deep cycle lithium-ion batteries deliver the ultimate in performance and require virtually no maintenance. With a smart battery maintenance system (BMS) that self-protects against short circuits and overheating, Trojan Lithium-ion deep cycle batteries take safety to the next level.
GC2 48V Lithium-Ion Battery
The Trojan GC2 48V Lithium-Ion battery allows customers to go farther, charge faster, and leave maintenance in the rearview mirror. The TR GC2-48-G battery delivers unmatched performance at lightning speed——reaching a full charge in under four hours.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Drive 45-60 miles on a single charge with a 3-battery configuration*
• Travel up to 15% farther than other leading GC2 lithium-ion batteries**
• 2-3X the lifetime of flooded lead acid batteries – can last ten or more years
• Virtually zero maintenance (preventative maintenance only) – no more watering required
• Acid-free design takes away corrosion, acid drips and charging fumes
• Fully charges in under 4 hours vs. 8-10 for flooded lead acid batteries
• Compatible with leading charger brands (reference the Lithium Charger Compatibility Guide for details)
• Tested for off-road durability and to automotive standards (SAE)
• Smart BMS (Battery Management System) self-protects against short circuits or overheating
• Made with one of the most stable lithium formulas (LFP)
• Add a state of charge dashboard battery gauge to always know how much charge you have left (optional)
• Meets safety and performance standards, including global and independent agencies – UL, SAE, ETL, FCC, CE
*Actual driving range will vary based on terrain, temperature, load and vehicle operation. **Based on published range of competing GC2 lithium-ion batteries.
1 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery before ordering.
Terminal types may differ from image. Please get in contact with us for specific terminal requirements.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.