|Capacity (C20)||126 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||211 mm|
|Other References||M8 Terminal Thread|
Li126-12 ULTRAMAX 126Ah 12V Lithium Battery SLAUMXLI126-12
UltraMax manufactures Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 batteries for golf trolleys, motorcycles, campervans, motorhomes, mobility scooters, wheelchairs, marine vehicles, uninterruptible power supply, solar energy storage battery packs, and so on. Besides batteries, they also offer a range of chargers and other accessories. UltraMax is one of the UK's largest lithium battery manufacturers. They specialise in manufacturing custom lithium batteries for commercial and domestic use. UltraMax ensures that its products are built from the best materials and are subject to rigorous testing. Hence, they endeavour to provide the utmost quality, functionality, and durability within their products.
Advantages of Lithium Iron Phosphate LiFePO4 Batteries
• LiFePO4 batteries act as a replacement for lead-acid battery cells.
• The batteries do not need maintenance during the off-season and can be stored in any state of charge without the worry of degradation.
• LiFePO4 batteries are among the longest-lived batteries ever developed. Test data in the laboratory show up to 2000 charge/discharge cycles.
• High energy density: more energy with less weight
• High charge currents (shortens the charge period)
• High discharge currents (enabling for example electrical cooking on a small battery bank)
• Long battery life (up to six times the battery life of a conventional battery)
• High efficiency between charging and discharging (very little energy loss due to heat development)
• Have higher continuous power available
• Fast Charge
• Low self-discharge of just 3% per month
• Long life-cycle
• Suitable for cyclic and standby power applications
• Excellent recovery from deep discharge
• Has low-pressure relief valve
• Maintenance free
• Smart BMS (Battery Management System)
• Fully sealed. Spill proof. Can be mounted in any position
• M8 Terminals
Used in Large Mobility Scooters and wheelchairs, car audio systems, CCTV back up systems, leisure solar, weather stations, off grid systems and much more.
1 years Warranty
* This UltraMax Lithium Battery comes with a 12V 10A Charger
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.