4.7 From 15 Reviews
|DIN||840 080 080|
|Capacity (C20)||80 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||190 mm|
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Delivered in time. Great product at a good price
RF - Gloucester, United Kingdom -
Had these for 10 months now so feel I can write a decent review. Rapid delivery and very well packed. Batteries are to replace leisure batteries is a VW camper. With young kids I wanted something that would hold a charge and last a while. These work perfect, will run heater, fridge, all lighting and charge phones easily. A fantastic replacement for the old ones.
DP - Grays, United Kingdom -
Absolutely thrilled this was my second one having tried out the first. The service , delivery , is just the best!! Keep up the great work.
JG - Loughton, United Kingdom -
Excellent fast delivery service. Batteries are a direct replacement for the leisure batteries in a VW California and were a huge improvement on the old ones they charge nicely and last longer.
SH - Ashford, United Kingdom -
good quick service
AO - Northamptonshire, United Kingdom -
For industrial applications with moderate energy demands, choose the Professional Dual Purpose AGM. This battery is ideal for seasonal use, so when you need a generator or UPS, it’s ready to go with no extra charging required.
- Designed for generators and UPS with moderate energy requirements
- Long lasting: up to four times the cyclic stability of conventional flooded batteries (up to 400 cycles @ 50% DOD)
- Minimal self-discharge makes it ideal for seasonal use
- AGM technology for superb shock and vibration resistance
- Ideal for dual power applications (can be used for both starting and overall energy supply)
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.