5.0 From 13 Reviews
|DIN||840 095 085|
|Capacity (C20)||95 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||190 mm|
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Excellent service thank you
GT - GB-ENG, United Kingdom -
Easy ordering, good price, prompt delivery and battery as described. Installed OK and seems to be performing as expected.
DS - Abbots Langley, United Kingdom -
Excellent - was delivered quickly and works effectively!
SD - Mold, United Kingdom -
Excellent service as usual from Tanya received my battery in 48 hours. Have bought many batteries from Tanya and am happy to buy in future
GS - Yateley, United Kingdom -
Very quick return and great product exactly as expected from previous experience of this company. Thanks very much and look forward to dealing with you again next time
PW - Worthing, United Kingdom -
For industrial applications with moderate energy demands, choose the Professional Dual Purpose AGM. This battery is ideal for seasonal use, so when you need a generator or UPS, it’s ready to go with no extra charging required.
- Designed for generators and UPS with moderate energy requirements
- Long lasting: up to four times the cyclic stability of conventional flooded batteries (up to 400 cycles @ 50% DOD)
- Minimal self-discharge makes it ideal for seasonal use
- AGM technology for superb shock and vibration resistance
- Ideal for dual power applications (can be used for both starting and overall energy supply)
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.