5.0 From 4 Reviews
|DIN||840 095 085|
|Capacity (C20)||95 Ah|
|Height inc. terms||190 mm|
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Vetter than just the average. Like 4 like replacement.
RS - Bradford, United Kingdom -
Arrived on time with a courteous driver putting the battery in the garage for me for my man to fit it. I am assuming that it is working OK
JB - Holbeach, United Kingdom -
Perfect match to partner existing. Good price and speedy delivery. Used all summer and no depleted leisure facilities.
GSM - East Riding Of Yorkshire, United Kingdom -
This battery was delivered the day after it was ordered by a very efficient delivery method. Could not have asked for better service
MGB - Boston, United Kingdom -
For industrial applications with moderate energy demands, choose the Professional Dual Purpose AGM. This battery is ideal for seasonal use, so when you need a generator or UPS, it’s ready to go with no extra charging required.
- Designed for generators and UPS with moderate energy requirements
- Long lasting: up to four times the cyclic stability of conventional flooded batteries (up to 400 cycles @ 50% DOD)
- Minimal self-discharge makes it ideal for seasonal use
- AGM technology for superb shock and vibration resistance
- Ideal for dual power applications (can be used for both starting and overall energy supply)
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.