No Longer Available
This item is no longer available from the manufacturer.
Our recommended replacement is below. MU-1 SLD M FT-2 MK AGM Deep Cycle VRLA Mobility Battery 12V 35Ah - MU1SLDMFT
4.7 From 18 Reviews
|MU-1 SLD M
|Height inc. terms
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Does exactly what it’s supposed to, delivery time and communication excellent.
MFJ - Glasgow, United Kingdom -
Fitted To: Frontier Rascal
Highly recommended great service Thank you ?
LC - Kent, United Kingdom -
This was not the product I purchased. See previous review comments. The items I eventually received came from MK Power. Although these batteries were lugged they were not a direct replacement. The lugs were right angled to the frame. However the originals were slightly angled to accommodate for the right-angled supporting L-Bracket which supported the in-line fuses. I did however, with some wiring modifications manage to connect batteries. If in future you supply batteries for a 2015 Invacare M61 Pronto Electric wheelchair please take this into account.
RK - Dunbar, United Kingdom -
Fitted To: Invacare M61 Pronto
Fitted with no problems. Excellent.
MG - March, United Kingdom -
Excellent customer service, quick delivery. Only one very minor point was, they don’t do gift wrapping. Ha ha, would highly recommend.
AJ - Bootle, United Kingdom -
MU-1 SLD M MK Battery - 12V Sealed AGM VRLA
MK Battery is a leading global supplier of the highest quality Sealed VRLA batteries for use in deep-cycle and standby power applications dating their history back to 1983. MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible battery solutions for specialised deep-cycle and standby power applications. MK Battery are committed to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets globally.
SEALED VRLA AGM BATTERIES
For lighter duty mobility use, MK Battery offers a line of AGM (absorbed glass mat) batteries. Although AGM batteries will not match the cycle-life performance of Genuine Gel batteries, they do offer a lower initial cost and will supply sufficient functionality to meet the less critical needs of certain lighter duty mobility applications. For heavy daily use and traditional rehab applications, continued utilisation of heavy duty Gel batteries is highly recommended.
• Completely absorbs electrolyte for spill-proof design.
• Sealed Absorbed Glass Mat technology. Valve-regulated for efficient recombination.
• Ultra premium sealing valve prevents capacity loss and controls pressure.
• Fortified posts, straps and welds that resist vibration damage and maximise current transfer.
• High density oxide provides maximum power-per-point "high cycling" service.
• Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
• Travel & ship easily. FAA, IATA, DOT and UPS approved. Others may not be.
• Completely maintenance-free.
• Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
• Specialised valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
• Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
• UL recognised component.
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
*Please refer to the Data Sheet for more battery technical specifications
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.