|Height inc. terms
|Height exc. terms
69017 Banner Buffalo Bull EFB Commercial Battery
Banner, The Power Company have been producing top quality since 1937. Coming out of Austria and distributing predominantly across Europe and Asia. But like all the big battery companies they ship to worldwide distributors. Banner Batteries manufacture their products for many sectors, such as automotive, commercial, leisure, industrial, telecoms, power infrastructure and many more. With their commitment to quality Banner has secured major partnerships to the biggest automotive manufacturers in the world such as BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes, Rolls-Royce, Seat, Aston Martin, Suzuki, Volvo and many more.
Banner Buffalo Bull EFB commercial batteries are the perfect comfort function battery for long distance trucks and those with overnight cabs with the numerous electronics needed. Specially designed with extreme vibration resistance for rear truck positioning. It is highly recommended that an EFB technology battery should be replaced with the same technology.
Buffalo Bull EFB Commercial Benefits:
• Offer of three standard battery sizes (boxes A, B and C) with 150 Ah or 240 Ah
• Increased cyclical resistance owing to the active mass recipe and non-woven covers
• Robust design and top vibration resistance due to special set bonding
• Improved mesh corrosion resistance due to the use of the continuous production process
• Calcium technology for minimal water consumption
• Designed for highest energy demand due to increasing comfort functions in long-distance trucks
• Maintenance-free (no topping up with water) under normal operating conditions
• Central degassing with integrated flame arrestor
• Add-ons for heightened product safety: short circuit protection, ESD plugs
• Dimensions in accordance with EN 50342-4:2009
2 Year Warranty
*Always cross reference dimensions and specifications to your existing battery or application before ordering.
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.