4.9 From 42 Reviews
|12V Charge Capacity (up to)
|20 Ah - 160 Ah
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
Excellent charger, this will spend its time conditioning my car battery in-between those rare times of use.
BWP - Warwick, United Kingdom -
The charger is very easy to use and is doing a great job of maintaining my bike battery.
CT - South Yorkshire, United Kingdom -
Fantastic product. Easy to use. So good I bought a 2nd one.
MJ - Reading, United Kingdom -
Worked really well, very easy to set up and a pleasure to charge the battery without having to remove it from the car.
MRM - Attleborough, United Kingdom -
The CTEK CT5 is looking after my Yeti and garden tractor during the lock down and the winter, ensuring that come the spring and normality they will both be servicable.
CI - Bedford, United Kingdom -
CTEK CT5 Time To Go 12V 5A Battery Charger - 40-162
• STAY IN CONTROL - Life is great – and even greater when you have control over your own time. When you're dreaming of the freedom and adventures offered by driving your vehicle, charging the battery might not be on top of your mind. But realistically, battery charging is the easiest and most time-saving vehicle maintenance you can do. The unique CTEK feature TIME TO GO allows you to stay in control and plan your day, by accurately predicting the remaining charging time.
• MAXIMISE BATTERY PERFORMANCE - Based on Swedish engineering, the CT5 TIME TO GO offers maximised life and performance for all 12 V vehicle batteries. You can make sure your battery is always in good condition, in the winter too, and you can even repair a discharged battery if you happen to leave it unattended. The CT5 TIME TO GO is easy to use and fully automatic – the technology monitors the battery and takes the actions needed to care for your particular battery.
• FULL CONTROL OVER CHARGING TIME - The CT5 TIME TO GO is the only charger on the market that can tell you when your battery will be ready for use. A series of LED lights indicate the different charging stages and how long it will take before the battery is sufficiently charged. There are also indicators that tell you when you can safely TRY to start your vehicle and when the battery is ready to GO. This information is for your convenience only; it is completely safe to leave the CT5 TIME TO GO charger connected 24/7, all year round.
• Charges 12V Batteries
• Charges batteries of 20Ah - 160Ah
• Maintenance Mode
• Can charge all types of Lead-Acid batteries (WET, MF, CA-CA, GEL and AGM)
• Comes with croc clips and eyelet connectors
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.