5.0 From 4 Reviews
|12V Charge Capacity (up to)
|20 Ah - 225 Ah
View AllLatest Customer Reviews
It seems to charge well and the quick start option works well on a 2.5lt diesel. So far so good
NJ - Carmarthen, United Kingdom -
Robust and works well.
TGK - Lymington, United Kingdom -
Good quality No radiation Very good product am happy
cs - West Midlands, United Kingdom -
Very pleased with this charger. A useful tool which proved it's worth within hours of receipt.
GA - London, United Kingdom -
The RING RCB320 Workshop Battery Charger and Jump Starter
This charger is suitable for all vehicles and leisure batteries of 12V. Suitable for vehicles up to 12L. LED indicators to show "charged" or "charging". Polarity protection to prevent damage if clamps are attached to the incorrect terminals - the polarity LED indicator lights up when clamps are on wrong terminals. Has an auto switch-over to a lower charging rate once the battery is fully charged, this feature will protect it from overcharging. Features a tough metal/rubber construction. Storage locations for battery clips and AC plug. 3-20A charger. Auto charge rate for battery protection with Polarity protection. Auto switch off when fully charged. Includes an ammeter.
• 20A workshop bench charger
• For 12V vehicles up to 12L
• Automatically protects against overcharging
• Suitable for lead acid and gel batteries
• Includes main-powered engine start, to jump start batteries
• LEDs and ammeter to show charging status
• Metal and rubber construction to withstand tough workshop conditions
• Polarity protection
• Charges 12V Batteries
• Charges batteries of 20Ah - 225Ah
• No maintenance charge (Trickle Charge)
• Can charge WET and GEL batteries
• Comes with croc clip connectors
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.