|Charge Voltage||24 V|
|Charge Rate||17 A|
Victron Orion-Tr Smart Non-Isolated DC-DC Battery Charger (ORI242440140).
Victron Energy can trace its history as far back as 1975 and have become worldwide giants in the industry. Now based in the Netherlands they continue to be industry leaders that others look up to. Victron Energy has a strong, unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability, and build quality with a vast product range of sinewave inverters, sinewave inverters/chargers, battery chargers, DC/DC converters, transfer switches, battery monitors and much more. Victron Energy's products can be found in the leisure, marine, automotive, industrial, solar, telecommunications sectors and more!
Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC Charger Non-Isolated
The Orion-Tr Smart DC-DC charger is a professional DC to DC adaptive 3-stage charger with built-in Bluetooth. For use in dual battery systems in vehicles or on boats where the alternator and the start battery are used to charge the service battery. The unit can be monitored and programmed via Bluetooth and can be remotely controlled via a remote on/off switch. The Orion-Tr Smart charger can be used in 12V or 24V systems and is suitable for both lead acid and lithium batteries. Models are available up to 400W and unlimited multiple units can be connected in parallel to increase output power.
Suitable for high temperatures up to 55°C with a full rated output up to 40°C.
Bluetooth Smart enabled
• Any Bluetooth enabled smart phone, tablet or other device can be used to monitor, to change settings and to update the charger when new software features become available.
• Instant Readout: The VictronConnect App can display key data, including warnings and alarms, on the Device list page without the need to connect to the product.
• Battery charge algorithm (configurable) or fixed output.
• Smart alternator compatibility: engine running detection mechanism.
Adaptive 3-stage charge algorithm: bulk – absorption – float
• For lead acid batteries it is important that during shallow discharges the absorption time is kept short in order to prevent overcharging of the battery. After a deep discharge the absorption time is automatically increased to make sure that the battery is completely recharged.
• For lithium batteries absorption time is fixed, default 2 hours.
• Alternatively, a fixed output voltage can be chosen.
A remote on/off switch or relay contact can be connected to a two-pole connector. Alternatively, the H terminal (right) of the two-pole connector can be switched to battery plus, or the L terminal (left) of the two pole connector can be switched to battery minus (or the chassis of a vehicle, for example).
All models are short circuit proof and can be paralleled to increase output current
An unlimited number of units can be connected in parallel.
High temperature protected
The output current will reduce at high ambient temperature.
When installed with the screw terminals oriented downwards.
No special tools needed for installation.
Input fuse (not replaceable)
***Please refer to the Data Sheet or Manual for specific specifications
Ask A QuestionQuestions and Answers
There are currently no customer questions, please use the link above to ask your question.